Q: What are the age and weight restrictions?
A: Ages 16+ are welcome without hesitation. Ages 15 and under need to be very confident in the open ocean. Call us 808-466-8788. Weights up to 300lbs are welcome.
Q: Do I need to have surfing experience?
A: Not at all. Balance and a desire to learn are all that is needed.
Q: Is this appropriate for families?
A: Absolutely! You will create amazing memories together learning how to efoil.
Q: Is learning to efoil difficult?
A: 93% of our students are able to foil comfortably on the efoil after their first lesson. It is easier than learning how to surf, and way more exhilarating. The other 7% had a personal obstacle that was not overcome within the first lesson.
Q: Is this a dangerous activity?
A: As long as you follow our two safety rules, you will be perfectly safe. We have not had any major accidents, and do not intend to start now. We have had students get bumped by the board, which is usually a result of ignoring rule #2. We provide you with helmets and life jackets as well as a personal instructor at your side to keep you as safe as possible.